Friday 17 February 2012

NORMAL DAYS



People in the place we stayed like gossip and keep asking question .

If one man ask a nigerian why people in Nigeria questions a lot. The Nigerian would reply, "who said that?" Again with a question.

Thats the place i started eating non-veg. Roasted chicken is really good.  

  

Kosai ( My favorite)



chin chin

























 Meat is the common food. In hausa food i tried moi moi, chin chin, kosai....(easy to remember the name of food, right?)
The country has two main religions Muslim and Christian, Muslim dominates in northern part of Nigeria and Chistianity dominates Southern part of Nigeria.


My favourite is kosai(hausa) akara( yoruba). They are perfect snacks for me. Every evening after work, my friend and I ride achaba ( Motor bike) to market, have snack then play volleyball in the court inside the Ministry of Kazaure near by..


One day after exciting volleyball match, I was walking on the main road.A small girl holding her mother's hand were walking toward me. The cute girl suddently left her mother 's hand started calling "bature" with joyful voice , running toward me (Actually, she was wrong.. this word "bature" is used for white people( Britishers)) She held my hand and swing , look at me with pure eyes, brightly smiling. She only left my hand after her mom kept calling her back. Sometimes happiness is simple like that, just an innocent smile of a kid.


What if we can behave like kids, easy to hold one's hand and easy to show affection no matter race or religion. AH, this remind me the guy name Michael Jackson with his song "Heal the world" , I don't craze for him, but somehow appreciate his song with wonderful message of peace. I hope God can regconize him in paradise, who is on earth this "bature" guy??? I dont make Michael Jackson like that... Ok, it is his story...



Miss Nigeria. Beauty is everywhere on earth.


People like vivid and vibrant color. Which you can notice in the dress they wear. It seem they want add more color to their land , where color of burnt grass and dirt is dominant.


 

4 comments:

  1. The memory of ur life @ Kazure will never be faded sir, we miss u pepole a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have ur actions and ur usual words in my memory like “it is cleard u?“, “how many marks u score in prelim?“ and “stay outside“. We missed u alot sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really..I really appreciate it..:). May be i will soon start writing technical blogs also ha.ha..

      Delete